Driver (Japanese / English Speaking AND English-only Speaking) –
We offer the highest hourly pay in the industry with no previous experience necessary! We’ll pay you while we train you for your CDL license ($5,000+ value)!
FT/PT positions available for friendly outgoing individuals!
- Drive the vehicle in compliance with company policies, state and federal laws controlling the operation of motor vehicles.
- Use courteous driving practices when operating the vehicle. Clean driver record required.
- Utilize radios to communicate with Dispatchers to determine scheduling of trips.
- Follow directions from dispatchers and keep dispatch advised of any changes in Driver Dispatch Order.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Training available. For upgrade to CDL: Must be 21 years old. Must be a safe driver. We will check driving records in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Initial documents needed when applying: Current Driver’s License.
We are looking for a positive and outgoing individual to join our 'ohana who is able to learn our operation from the ground up! Full-time position, 5 days per week. Our business runs 7 days per week, so schedule must be flexible.
- Be available full time w/ a flexible schedule
- Have great people skills and a positive attitude
- Be organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Have basic computer and phone skills
Starting pay: Training is $12/hour and $14 after probationary period + training . Future growth possibilities are based on your performance.
We are looking for a hard working person with high standards and a broad background to help keep our fleet of 40+ vehicles - mostly tour buses - running safely and reliably! We also operate SUVs, vans, and minicoaches. We take great pride in our vehicles, and you will be responsible for maintaining our vehicles to extremely high standards. Strong experience in electrical troubleshooting and electronic controls is preferred. AC knowledge is also a plus.
We're known for our On Time, spot-on reliability, and we're looking for a professional person with dedication, a hard work ethic, & pride in their craft to help us deliver it.
* We prefer at least 3 years experience.
* Experience with heavy duty equipment and air brakes preferred, but not required.
* ASE certifications is a plus, but not required.
* You must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
* You must have your own tools.
* You must pass pre-employment drug test & pre-employment functional skills physical.
* You must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Apply in person or send us your application today!
Daily 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
2277 Kamehameha Hwy
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
Phone: (808) 983-7740
Fax: (808) 832-5574
*Must complete and pass a post-offer drug screen. Royal Star Hawaii Motorcoach Tours & Destination Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (PUC 1505-C)